Hamilton House

Hamilton House was an existing 1950’s nondescript 3 storey warehouse building pre KMMA makeover. Two steel framed storeys were added, housing 2500 m² of extra floor space. Furthermore, sufficient parking was created using two of the existing levels as well as an exciting retail component on the street edges. The introduction of the triple storey skylit atrium element, which is partly outdoor, connects the deep space office element with the strong views towards the Waterfront. This renovation successfully kickstarted the redevelopment of this entire city precinct.